Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plus And Delta For This Module

Some of the pluses that I would like to focus on would be the ambition I have to keep up with the heavy work load that was introduced to me during the last couple of weeks of module one. I pushed myself as far as I could, I felt like for the first time I explored new parts of my brain that had never been ventured before. I also would commend myself for having the energy to participate in all my classes. I like to extend my opinion to my colleagues often. I did so much better on my midterm and my final than I thought I could,which led me to believe that my mind has no limit and I can accomplish whatever I put  all into. I would like to challenge myself to work on code switching in module two. I caught myself speaking in relaxed terms more often than occasionally. I will also strive to sometimes hold back and let others shine. Often I catch myself raising my hand to include myself in the discussion leaving no room for others who wish to have a hand in the conversation. I don't want to seem selfish in these regards, so in all I aspire to hold back just a tad  and be balanced in my day to day affairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment