Saturday, December 31, 2011

Going to the gym

I spent a lot of my break going to the gym . People that dont go to the gym never really realize  how fun the gym really is . I love the inspirational classes . I really enjoy going to the afro boggie belly class. The class keeps my energy up and helps me stay positive. I even like going to the gym just to play  basketball. It also gets my heartrate up and moving. Every one at the gym is so williing to help . If i see someone with  a really strong body  i ask them if they could consisder showung me how i could best get that way . Swimming is also a good way to build inner body strength. Two days ago I went to the gym and took the swimming class and first the instructor put on some music to get us happy. Then we stretched in the pool and the fun never stopped from there on. In all i love going to the gym it has so much to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you liked to play basketball. I'm a big fan of the NBA. Who's your favorite team?

    ReplyDelete