Saturday, December 31, 2011

Movie happy

I love the movies but haven't been in a really long time. I'm super happy that i got a chance to go to the movies last night. My friends insisted that  see a film called Sitter. I had no idea what this movie was about , i was in for  it. The movie was about a teenage boy who loved his mother very much so when she decides to get on a date to "get her grove back" he has to baby sit some kids from across town.  These kids are really rich and take advantage of that fact. He wants to go hang out with a girl from school because she promises that if he does whatever she says she will be his girlfriend. In the end of the movie he finds that  his real friends are the kids that he baby sits. I can relate this movie to my life because i often have a hard time with realizing what things are most important in my life . In all i enjoyed this movie and its relation to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment