Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internship Readiness Blog Post

The qualities of someone who is internship ready are creativity, dependability , maturity and someone who displays an eagerness to learn. I plan to demonstrate internship readiness during module 3 by being creative and speaking up when I have an out of the box but useful idea.I want to show my managers, leaders and that I am dependable by always being on time , meeting deadlines and not missing days of work en less its a life or death situation at hand. I am  going to show everyone that I come  in contact with that I am mature by formulating my questions concise and clearly as to show off my professional skills. I will also let my confidence speak in my work and my poise and refrain from being unsure with humbleness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment