Saturday, December 31, 2011

My wiinter break was full of  amazing experiences . My friends and fanily  influence me in the best of ways. Im happy I get to spend this time with  my friends and family. Im also very happy  to spend this week and a day with food . This break was filled with sweets and love. No matter how hard i try  i  cant help but to think about my dog that just  passed., For the past 6 months my dog chaos has been having constant  seizers . On tuesday lilttle chaos spent his last night on earth. So on Wednesday night I ran to my back yard and dug  his grave . While I was digging I couldnt help but think of  the book  i recently just read called STIFF. I started to ponder over if gave his body to science how would I like it to be used. Then i stopped my self  and relalized that i could never give  my  sweet chaos to science . I would just imagine his sweet little face as he used to watch me while  I would cook, because he was just oh so sure that would get some. Long story short my dog is my world and I dont know how long its going to take for me to get over copping over his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment